Halloween is such a fun holiday because you get to step out of your everyday role and play a fantasy, Halloween 2012 was no different. Don’t even play like you aren’t fulfilling some sort of role playing fantasy when you dress up as a ‘sexy cop’ or a ‘maid’. I get what you laying down with that costume, and I totally dig it! That is, when you aren’t posting ridiculous bathroom shots of your goodies on Facebook. Just say no to Facebook goodies…
So how was Halloween 2012 for The Schuplins?
If you are judging by my atrocious hair, then you might say it wasn’t a good holiday. LOL! Michael laid down for a nap right before we went out trick or treating so I jumped in a MUCH needed shower and blow dried my hair; worst idea EVER. Can I just say that my costume was supposed to be a Pure Romance Medusa? Does that satisfy you?
- Yoda was freaking adorable!
- My sister hung out at the house watching our favorite TV shows with us.
- Michael loved the dogs so much that he open mouth kissed one. I think that made the dog owner’s night more than his!
- Michael would grab the candy from the person’s hand, look at it and put it in his bag. Can we say genius baby? (He can’t use a spoon properly and still wants a bottle so just let me have the candy thing, K?)
- It was cold, I hate cold, and there were a few sprinkles.
- My legs stopped working halfway around our block… Deeeepressing! It’s a good thing Michael is only 15 months old because he wasn’t disappointed that we had to go back early. Daddy, on the other hand, was a little disappointed. One day things will be normal again…
- Michael bought some awful candy: Sugar Babies, Sugar Daddies and suckers. Where’s the chocolate and peanut butter dude? C’mon now!
- You have to carry your 30+ pound 15 month old when you don’t think to get the wagon out. Whoops!