Day 23 of Wine with Mallery is finally upon us! This is going to be a true Whine
Wine with Mallery as I explain to you why I failed at Christmas this year. I sucked so hard that Michael’s well has officially run dry! That right there is pretty freaking sucktastic!
Wine with Mallery cliff notes for those who can’t watch the video…
The top 11 reasons I failed this Christmas
- I bought gifts the week before Christmas.
- I didn’t feel like wrapping said presents. (Daddy Michael’s presents weren’t wrapped.)
- Baking consisted of really bad ready to bake cookies.
- I couldn’t find matching footed pajamas for our family.
- I decorated the house the week before Christmas.
- Little Michael didn’t have a stocking.
- My Christmas tree OCD showed its ugly face.
- I didn’t get a picture of our family all dressed up.
- I was so lazy that I barely got any Christmas pictures.
- I didn’t send out Christmas cards.
- I didn’t even wish you guys a Merry Christmas! PS: Merry Christmas to all of you drunks!
Trader Joe’s 2011 J.W. Morris Moscato
You have no idea how much I don’t want to go down in the basement to find this empty wine bottle. I don’t understand why Michael can’t grasp the concept of leaving the empties upstairs until I am done with them. I swear he follows me around so he can pick up after me. Sigh…
So I just dug the bottle out of the GIANT box of empties in the basement. Are you going to be incredibly disappointed if I don’t have anything witty to say about it? Since I am so sucktastic, I am going to say ‘it was good for a sweet wine’. Rarely do I ever buy anything white, let alone anything labeled Moscato. This $3.99 wine was really sweet and fruity that I hate to admit I would buy it again for a dessert wine.
Now don’t go and grab your pitchforks because I am endorsing a sweet, white wine! What’s not to like about a Moscato that is only 10% and it drinks like Juicy Juice? You have my permission to tear it up so go and be drunk!