Day 24 of Wine with Mallery is finally upon us and is a total slackers unite kind of post! I figured I wouldn’t suck so hard if I got a late Christmas post up, versus no Christmas post at all. Whatever makes me feel better about myself, right?
I super, duper, promise the video has something interesting in it that you will want to see. Hahahahaha! I can’t believe this video is being published! What was I thinking? Hahahahaha!
Wine with Mallery cliff notes for those who can’t watch the video…
Here is what I was going to say to you guys before I became super sucktastic.
- May your morning start with a pound of bacon- not to be confused with a pounding.
- May your morning have plenty of ‘fat boy’ name calling.
- May your voice go hoarse from talking over everyone.
- May your day consist of mind blowing food- that is full of bacon.
- May your day be filled with wine- lots and lots of wine.
- May your bad gift face behave.
- May your day continue with lots of wine.
- May you survive another holiday.
This might only describe my Christmas day. For all of you normal human beings, Merry Christmas from the ultimate Horrible Housewife! May you always visit the site when you need to feel better about yourself!
The coolest toddler gift is…
I have to toot my mother flippin’ horn a minute because this is the coolest toddler present… EVER! I have nothing but good things to say about the Step2 All Star Sports Climber and I didn’t even get it to review! Let me share the problems it solves for a blogger.
- Your toddler stops climbing on your desk and pulling your review items out of the cupboard, saving you time so you can work more.
- Your toddler is entertained for hours so you can get some work done.
- Your toddler ends up pretty tired after playing for a few hours and takes a good nap, meaning more time to work.
- It’s super simple to put together, meaning more time to work.
- It’s one of the more cost effective climbers out there, meaning you aren’t spending all of your hard earned blogging money on it.
Trader Joe’s Charles Shaw Shiraz
Can you believe the Shiraz is the 8th Charles Shaw wine we have talked about over the past 24 Wine with Mallery videos? It’s another ‘meh’ wine. This is a simple table wine that should please any newbie wine drinker. I can’t say that it is a bad wine, it’s just not my thing. I have Michael trained to purchase every other red before he picks me up a Shiraz. Go ahead and give it a go if you haven’t tried a Shiraz yet!