Don’t let this kid friendly topic fool you. JENGA is definitely an adults only sort of thing. I will cut you if you even look like you are about to shake the table during my turn! Cut you! And you thought the way I played Monopoly was bad…
Why is JENGA Boom an adults only game?
- I don’t need help making the above picture happen.
- I swear… a lot! Let me paint a picture for you. I don’t say sugar bunny or baby when I’m playing a game with Michael. The nicest thing you are going to get out of my mouth is, “are you stupid? You must be stupid! Really?”
- I try to get my opponents blitzed so I have an advantage over their weakened state of awareness. You know this is my go-to when I play games.
- I get tunnel vision and I would stomp on my kid’s face if he got too close. JENGA is that intense.
- And… umm… I might think the timer is a good length of time for Michael to realize he is wrong in an argument. So what if I explode
dailyweekly. Anyone who stays home with a small child DESERVES to blow up in the presence of their spouse. 🙂
“Michael says I’m a time bomb; however, I disagree.”
Are you ready for the JENGA Boom giveaway?
One of you stinkers are going to win your very own adults only game. (JENGA Boom isn’t really an adults only game. It only becomes an adults only game when you play for blood.)
I received a copy of JENGA Boom in order to facilitate my review. All opinions and crazy rants are my own.