Finding Your Passion for Fitness

294 Flares Twitter 162 Facebook 14 Google+ 50 Pin It Share 54 StumbleUpon 14 Email -- Filament.io 294 Flares ×

You step out of the lockeroom, put your earbuds in, and prepare to indulge in your passion for fitness. The heavy metal is pumping through your earbuds at the same rate the blood is racing through your veins. For the next two hours you have relinquished any mommy or honey obligations, and the only thing that matters is the burn you get from just… one… more… rep! Phew!

For those that can’t watch my passion for fitness video…

Find your passion for fitness and you will be on your way to healthy living #cbias

The weight loss results are dismal this week, as I am back to where I started 3 weeks ago. This is proof that having, what seemed like, the plague running rampant through our house really took a toll on my physical activity and healthy living habits. I can’t begin to describe how I yearn for the burn that comes from a solid leg workout. I am confident that one week of hitting it hard will get me back to where I was 3 weeks ago.

Finding your passion for fitness with Reebok shoes #cbias

Some girls like getting flowers on Valentine’s Day; while other girls like yoga pants and Reebok shoes!  I have been begging for a new pair of shoes (along with other, more expensive toys) and Michael finally caved in on a trip to Finish Line! I think he realizes how cranky I am on the days I don’t go to the gym and if new shoes gets me there, then new shoes is what I get! That means I am gearing up to be living with fire once again; I have my yoga pants, new Reebok shoes, and a passion for fitness that would shame any bodybuilder. Bring on the iron!

Find your passion for fitness with these at home ab exercises #cbias

This is the point of the post where I redirect you back to the video for the ab workouts. Sneaky, right? The video has three ab workouts that will make you feel like an elephant did a jig all over your stomach. From the moment you stir in the morning, to the second you step back into the gym, you will feel the glorious burn that tells you what a good job you are doing. When you stop to stretch it out, you will knowingly smile because your hard work is paying off; that is what it means to have a passion for fitness.

“I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® #CBias #SocialFabric”

Comments

1. 6

says

That is too funny, new shoes are what I asked for for Valentine’s Day too! Mine are simply horrible, I love yours (yay purple laces!)
    I’m working hard on trying to get healthy this year, and I know exactly what you mean about sickness having an impact on this sort of thing. We had a bad cold running through our house the past few weeks, and only now am I starting to get back in the game.
    Stacie B. recently posted..The Fairy Hobmother is Making the Rounds!My Profile

2. 18

says

Now that I’m working from home I’ve found a need to work out. I used to walk 6 hours a day at work and now I don’t do anything! Thanks for encouraging us! Those shoes would rival any of the ones my co-workers wear!! Love the look and color!
    Mimi recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Getting CraftyMy Profile

3. 20

moniqie says

I love those shoes! So cute! And I completely understand about the weight loss. I seem to weigh more today than I did when I started exercising 10 days shop. ugh!

4. 36

says

Try not to worry about the scale this week, you’re not kidding about that plague. We got it right at the beginning of January and it does throw you off, but it’s only temporary. I’ve been on a weight loss journey since May and this Monday marked the first time I’ve been able to go to a gym since 2010 – I’ve been recovering from a serious knee injury and it’s SO EXCITING to be able to start a gym routine again. Just 7 months ago I still had problems just walking, so it’s m-a-j-o-r progress. Anyway, because it’s been so long that I’ve been in the gym, I realized that none of my clothes fit anymore because they’re too big now (which is a good thing!). I really need to get some new yoga pants. I love the cute gym outfit in your photos, because I’m a total girly girl and one of THOSE people who puts on makeup to work out. The purple and black shoes are really cute. I’ve been wearing the same pair of orthopedic sneakers daily for almost 2 years due to my knee issues and I know they’re going to wear out eventually, so I’ll have to think about some kind of replacements. It’s nice to see that there are some CUTE shoes out there since I reaaaallly think most sneakers are ugly. I’d rather work out in heels, but you know, dislocated kneecaps and all that. 😉 😉
    Beeb Ashcroft recently posted..“Nightmare Before Christmas” Tribute Tote Bag Giveaway at Mommy Lesson PlansMy Profile

5. 38

says

Love the video! Reebok is the only shoe I can wear for working out!! I have been wearing them for years, probably when they first came out!

6. 41

says

I am in the weight loss process and have started running and working out. Love those shoes. For me working out is way more fun with cute workout clothes & tennis shoes. I’m in the mood to shop for all new workout clothes!
    Jana recently posted..Week 3 was RoughMy Profile