It’s no secret how often I shower, or don’t shower. Body odor just comes with the dirty girl territory. So why do men get all hot and bothered when they call us dirty girls, but when we actually are dirty girls, with armpit hair, they get strictly hands off? Men can be just as confusing as women! (Can you believe armpit fetishes are real?)
Note: There is a giveaway at the end of this post!
Stinky Girl’s Body Odor story
Once upon a time there was this curly haired girl who thought shaping her eyebrows meant tweezing them into nonexistence. This same girl was raised to shower daily and brush her teeth at least twice a day. She never worried about getting into a car crash wearing panties with skid marks on them. Her good hygiene made her mom so proud.
Stinky Girl always carried deodorant, tampons, and gum in her cheerleading bag because you never knew what hottie would come strolling into the basketball game. I’m pretty sure high school was only about appearances and ‘dating’ a bunch of toads. You don’t even want to know about the prep that went into getting ready for a school dance! Ahhh shoot! Those nights were all about getting hoochy-fied so she could turn herself into a pretzel doing that dance she saw on MTV. Her teenager life would have been like, totally over if her body odor was even a little ripe.
Let’s take a look at stinky girl now…
- Hairy armpits- Going to the gym is the only thing stopping her pits from getting to the point of braids.
- Twice a week showers- Unless she wants every shower to be with a toddler.
- Shaved legs- Hahahahahahaha
- Roll-on deodorant- It turns out she isn’t into roll-on deordorant because it makes her armpits moist.
- Perfume and/or body spray- Only when she is masking a smell deodorant can’t fix or wants something from Michael.
Dry Idea brand provided a sample of their Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh brand antiperspirant and deodorant so I could review it. However, all of the opinions and pictures, as always, are my own.