Shit yeah, you guys!
It’s been a year since my wine advent calendar launched me into the crazy world of vlogging and some people might even consider me a YouTuber now. Or something. Meh, I don’t think I will be speaking at VidCon anytime soon. What I do know is this…
Wine advent calendar = drunk for 24 days
And it’s all because I love you long time.
With that said, let the Wine advent calendar chaos begin with the first video!
Some days will be all business in the front, party in the back.
Some days I will come out of the gates blitzed beyond belief because I’m filming multiples in one day.
Some days I will have some of my favorite people guest star.
Some days Michael will guest star. <~ See what I did there?
Some days will be sponsored.
Most days won’t be sponsored.
I’ve learned a shit ton last calendar.
- No rambling drunkeness because only the truest of the true fans stick around for that nonsense.
- My favorite color might be purple but white text overlays look better.
- Webcams are no bueno, so my real camera will be doing most of the heavy wine advent calendar lifting.
- I need to get freaking hammered in one day and do 3 or 4 videos so I don’t have to get dressed everyday. I hate getting dressed everyday. I hate washing my hair more than twice a week. I hate beauty routines! And I super-de-duper hate washing my face when I’m drunk.
- Guest stars are where it’s at!
Most of the wines can be found at Trader Joe’s for under $5 because that’s the type of budget any sane person keeps when buying 24 bottles of wine at once!
Ya do whatcha gotta do, right?
But seriously, guys, there will be wine that tastes like cat piss and wine that leaves me begging for more. It’s the nature of the beast, but in the end I will have done all the work for you.
And if you couldn’t tell from the pictures, there is a lot of white wine goin’ on this year. I don’t know how I feel about all the sweetness my rack is experiencing at the moment, but there was white wine everywhere this year. I should buy stock in batteries because I foresee a whole lotta teeth brushing going on this month!
2012 Indaba Chenin Blanc
This 2012 Chenin Blanc from Indaba is very a fruity white wine from South Africa. Meh, I’m not a white wine type of gal if you want me to be completely honest with you. With that said, it isn’t awful if you enjoy an apple-ish Chardonnay here and there.
This Chenin Blanc isn’t something I would run out to the store for because I don’t get off on white wine -BUT- white wine drinkers would enjoy it served chilled on a warm summer day. It earned a drunken housewife thumbs up!
Subscribe to the madness on YouTube in case you miss a post!