And since I don’t want it to come early, it will. It always does the opposite of what I tell it to do. Roll over so the tech can see your brain. Get out of my ribs. Rub my back from the inside. You know, all of the important things. I said I wanted to birth a toddler and, I shit you not, this one is a spunky little S-O-B.
Whoa! I thought this was a tutorial for badass Groot cupcakes?
Groot Cupcakes Tutorial:
- Bake giant chocolate cupcakes. (I used a ‘flower pot’ cupcake tin.)
- Use cookie icing (NOT that Wilton garbage pictured.) to glue the arms on Groot’s body. This is the hardest part because it takes patience. So, so much patience.
- Cut the dome off of the cupcakes and stick the DRY Groot bodies into the center of the ‘pots’.
- Use the same black sparkle gel from the Gamora cupcakes to give Groot eyeballs.
- Use a star tip to pipe green frosting on the top of the pot.
- Optional: I used a leaf tip to pipe green frosting on Groot’s body because I couldn’t look at the white joints without twitching.
Want more Groot goodness? My bestie has a kickass tutorial for a dancing baby Groot puppet on her site!