This Marvel Avengers Easter party has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DisneyEaster #CollectiveBias
With Easter right around we all agreed that a superhero Easter party was in order. You know, because tiny humans run my world at the moment. So, without further ado, grab a notepad and prepare to fall in love with these party ideas.
Marvel Avengers party food:
Note: I created my main tower by placing a red charger on top of a superhero bucket from the Easter section at Walmart.
For the sake of keeping it real… Captain America cookies are not for the faint of heart. Just sayin’. Iron Man cookies? Not that difficult. Captain America cookies? Prepare yourself for hours of decorating. Unless, of course, you know how to decorate cookies better than this party planner. Which is totally possible. I own my faults!
The million dollar question is whether or not I would make Captain America cookies again. I absolutely would! They give the party plan a wonderful, high impact treat that I wouldn’t trade unless I was really strapped for time.
Captain America drink:
- Start with Cranberry juice.
- Add ice.
- Add blue Gatorade.
- Add more ice.
- Top with a lemon-lime soda.
Iron Man drink:
- Start with cranberry juice.
- Add ice.
- Top with yellow Gatorade.
Marvel Avengers party decorations:
- Option 1: Purchase a bunch of shields from the toy section of Walmart.
- Pros: No DIY required, they look perfect, and you can add them to your costume box. Cons: The shields will increase your party bill.
- Option 2: Turn red frisbees into shields.
- Pros: Cheaper. Cons: Time consuming and not as pretty.
- Option 3: Turn round pizza pans into shields
- See pros and cons for option 2.
It’s the little things that make your guests go gaga.
Note: I placed a white crate full of superhero garb in the middle of the table so the kids could flex their imagination muscles during the Easter party.
Marvel Avengers party favors:
- Marvel tin- Walmart Easter section
- Pinball toy- Walmart Easter section
- Marvel candy- Walmart party section
- Iron Man toy- Walmart toy section
- Skittles and/or favorite candy- Walmart Easter section
- Baggy of animal crackers and Avenger cheese crackers- Walmart grocery
Marvel Avengers party activities:
I filled Iron Man Easter eggs with candy, animal crackers, and cheese crackers so there was something for all of my guests to enjoy. We didn’t trek outside because… Michigan, but hiding eggs around the house is just as cool when you are talking toddlers.
Because the kids haven’t been spoiled enough already, right? I filled a few wicked cool Easter baskets with an egg kit, puzzle, and coordinating superhero mask. The kids had a blast with their goodies! I’m talking about the type of fun that results in the same puzzle being put together 5 times in one day. Parents everywhere know what I’m talking about.