A feeling that Michael doesn’t share.
That is… until the day he decides to trade family dinners for minimum wage and girls. I can’t compete with cars, money, and girls. All I’ve got going for me is food and the roof over his head. Mom problems.
Which is why I want to share a winner, winner, chicken dinner with you guys.
Literally. It’s chicken dinner. And one heck of a winner.
Marinade Grilled Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 pounds Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs
- In a bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the chicken broth and mustard until smooth.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken 10-12 minutes on each side until the internal temperature reaches 170°
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
And I would make it again in a heartbeat.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.