This fall themed sunflower party has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
I adore all things fall! Except for pumpkin. I am not about pumpkin unless my kids are carving them. No thanks.
I thought so.
How to make a sunflower pom:
- Remove the sunflowers from their stems.
- Starting with the larger sunflowers, apply hot glue to the base before sticking it in the foam ball.
- Fill in any gaps with the smaller flowers until the foam is no longer visible.
Crafting tip: Sunflower poms are adorable, EASY, and inexpensive. So easy my cat(s) could whip up a few.
Psst… Do you like sweepstakes? Then you absolutely want to enter for a chance to win a KitchenAid® Mixer!
MARS Bake In The Fun Sweepstakes
How to make mulled cider party favors:
- Remove about a shot glass worth of liquid from the 16oz bottle.
- Add 1/8 tsp of ground cloves, 1/2 shot glass of orange juice, and 1 cinnamon stick.
- If you resisted the urge to drink the Snapple® Apple, add a little bit back into the bottle so your guests don’t get upset about you siphoning their party favor.
Have I mentioned I love fall?
No? Well, I do. A lot. Almost as much as my children.
I built an ice cream bar out of cake bowls, (pre-scooped) vanilla ice cream, pecans, caramel, whipped topping, and M&M’s® Pecan Pie.
See what I did there?
How to make pecan pie cupcakes:
- Per the instructions, prepare the Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White- taking care to trade the 1/4 cup of oil for 1/4 cup of Mott’s® Apple Sauce Original.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound 1 cup of M&M’s® Pecan Pie and 1 cup of pecans until they are good and broken up.
- Continue to follow the recommended cooking instructions before frosting them with Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Icing.
- Top the cupcakes with a quick sprinkle of teeny tiny M&M’s® Pecan Pie and you have yourself a delicious and almost too pretty to eat pecan pie cupcake!
There will be zero leftovers. None. Zilch. Nadda. If you want some for yourself, you better hide them.
Are you looking for more Fall-inspired recipes? I’ve got your hookup here!