This MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron Halloween party has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AvengersUnite #CollectiveBias
Looking at another superhero party featuring my favorite crew of
gorgeous men protectors.
Wondering how in the world I am going to make this MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron Halloween party different from the 50 bajillion I have shared in the past year.
Take a stroll with me and I will explain.
I thought so.
After I found the movie posters, I stumbled upon some wicked awesome wrapping paper for my waters and cake stand. Yeah, I know, duct tape is typically how I dress up my waters, but the wrapping paper saved me a buck… or six.
- Step 1: Buy Marvel Chewy Granola Bars.
- Step 2: Pop some popcorn.
- Step 3: Purchase multiple boxes of Marvel snacks containing: fruit snacks, marshmallow treats, and baked snack crackers.
- Step 4: Add Halloween tortilla chips to the mix because… Halloween.
- Step 5: While you’re at the store, grab a few Marvel branded plates and napkins. Kids dig ’em.
- Step 6: It is now possible to purchase Marvel branded ‘Hero Twists’ so, yanno, toss a few in your cart.
- Step 7: This step is more to drive home the Halloween theme, and to prevent people from asking you if you aren’t feeling well because you didn’t go all out with intricate treats. To which you should say, “Marvel is making my job easy with all of their branded goodies, thank you very much.”
Note: Vision is not purple. It’s sort of like Gamora’s hair, which is also… not purple. Vision is a red-skinned android that looks purple-pinky red, depending on the lighting.
But wait, that’s not all! You can’t have a Halloween party without costumes!
Be sure to check out all the fun MARVEL character costumes! What are your plans for Halloween?