When your wife stops shaving has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftSilkn #CollectiveBias
The kind of hair that No-Shave November was made for. Yep. You heard me, ladies. I did a thing. Or rather, I didn’t do a thing.
I went the entire month of November without shaving. Except for that one time I forgot until I was halfway through one hairy armpit. My bad.
And then I went to the urologist and got caught with my pants down. Literally, no pants. But it wasn’t until I got home that I realized I had forgotten to preface my exam with, “I’m not usually this hairy. Really, I’m not. I’m the type of girl who shaves up until the day I push my baby out, and my piggies are always polished for the moments I’m asked to drop my drawers and spread ’em. I swear!”
There was so much hair and I was over it.
And yes, I wear pantyhose and I am nowhere near menopause.
This one in particular was monumental, though. Not because I had successfully completed No-Shave November, but because it was the big shave before my journey towards permanent hair removal without the price tag of traditional hair removal. It was time for me to join Team Flash&Go. My girlfriend with little to no hair had finally convinced me to come to the
dark side very bright side of light technology.
It’s true. I know it’s been a while since I’ve had ‘normal hair’, but I’m still a reddish brown head at heart.
- Purchase Silk’n Flash&Go at Bed Bath & Beyond or Kohl’s in store or online.
- Go to keepongifting.com & upload a copy of your receipt.
- Receive a $25 gift card to the retailer of your choice and be entered to win a trip for 2 to Aruba.
- Redeem said gift card up to 3 times for a total of $75 to spend at Bed Bath and Beyond or Kohl’s.
- Watch the kids so she can shower in peace.
- Continue to watch the kids, bathe them, and put them to bed so she can enjoy some boob tube and treat her body hair.
Happy wife, happy life!