- Review & Giveaway
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Travel Sponsorships
- Twitter Parties
Review & Giveaways:
- Sponsors are responsible for fulfilling all prizes and prize shipments for a giveaway.
- The sponsor is required to cover the cost of getting me my product to review.
- I do not accept sample sized products for review.
- Products will not be returned after my review is complete.
- The post will be syndicated via my social media channels.
- Amazon or other store reviews can be added to your review package.
- All posts will be in a ‘content style‘ format. It might take longer for my reviews to get posted, but I develop posts for longevity and SEO; I do not write advertisements.
- Sponsors can request specific text and links to include in the post.
- Articles will be composed in a content format, NOT an advertisement. I refuse to publish something that doesn’t relate to my every day life and/or passions.
- Posts will be syndicated to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest (if applicable), Stumble Upon, G+, and (if applicable) Instagram.
- Pricing and further details will be determined after contact.
My mommy group loves to try things out and we love to have a Mommy’s Night Out! I will set up an in home party to give your product out to the other moms and collect survey style feedback for you.
- The sponsor should provide enough samples for 30 moms.
- The sponsor should provide full sized products and/or compensation for my time.
- The sponsor can provide coupons and/or rebates for future purchases by the moms
- Further details will be worked out.
- Includes a set number of posts, which are then syndicated through my social media hannels.
- Includes above the fold banner ads.
- Includes an agreed upon ‘elevator pitch’ for introductions.
- I will hand out my business cards with your logo on the reverse side.
- Further details can be worked out.
- It isn’t that I don’t want banner advertising, but I am very picky. Contact me for further details.
- Every sponsored post will contain a disclosure statement.
- Every sponsored article will be classified with a sponsored category along with other relevant categories. The purpose of a content style review/post is to prevent them from getting ‘lost’ in paid posts, and to make them about something people are actually searching for. Makes sense, right?
- All links from an advertisement or sponsored post will have the “nofollow” attribute added to it, so it is in compliance with Google’s policies.