Do not click away before saving this gluten free chicken stir-fry recipe SOMEWHERE. Pinterest. Facebook. Bookmarks. I don’t care how you do it, just save it. You will NOT regret it.
It all started with a quick garden harvest and me nothing planned for dinner. Sort of how the majority of my kitchen experiments begin.
Except this one left me at the table once the boys were finished eating. This one resulted in me going back for thirds. THIRDS! People, this is a big deal!
It is so damn good.
Gluten Free Chicken Stir-Fry Ingredients:
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- Olive Oil, for the pan
- Liquid Aminos, to add once plated
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbls Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbls Arrowroot Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 servings Rice
- 3-4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbls Chives or green onion
- Fresh vegetables (Beans, broccoli, pea pods, green pepper, whatever you have.)
Gluten Free Chicken Stir-Fry Instructions:
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients.
- Slice the chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips and toss them in the bowl of marinade.
- Scramble the eggs in one pan.
- Cook the rice according to the package.
- Add the cooked rice, almonds, pepper, garlic powder, chives, and vegetables into the pan once the eggs are cooked. Turn off the burner and cover. (Note- I stir mine occasionally to prevent burning while the vegetables steam.)
- Heat the oil over medium/high heat in a second pan and cook the chicken strips.
Doesn’t that sound amazing? I would eat it every stinkin’ night if I could.
I figured out that I have to eat some sort of starch with dinner or I am forever eating. Sure, rice is not paleo. I know this. But I already eat every two hours, so gluten free will have to do until I push this thing out in February.
Or you can easily substitute cauliflower rice for traditional rice if you are a good little paleo preggo. The choice is yours. Err… your fetus’.