This Harry Potter Halloween party has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and party ideas are mine alone. #BOOItForward #CollectiveBias
Since I was making her a broomstick BOO kit, I figured I should go ahead and plan a Harry Potter HALLOWEEN party to go with it. And I’m not talking about your typical Harry Potter party full of sorting hats and scarves. Halloween should be all about dementors and Azkaban. Yanno, a he who must not be named kind of party.
Harry Potter Halloween Party Food:
Harry Potter Halloween Party Decorations:
Holy perfect, Batman! Dementors!
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how this Harry Potter Halloween party was born. It’s like he came out of the womb ready to plan parties.
Now for the wicked cool BOO kit! It’s a BOO kit no Harry Potter fan will forget.
Broomstick BOO Kit Tutorial:
- Sweet treats (I used a variety of minis and fun size candy.)
- Sweet drinks (I used the cutest A&W and Sunkist® 6 packs.)
- Broomstick (I found a cute broomstick in the Halloween section but you can use anything from a paint stick to a full size broom, depending on the look you are trying to achieve.)
- Brown paper grocery bag (Note: You can make smaller BOO kits with lunch sacks.)
- Duct tape, in yellow or gold
- Optional: Raffata
Yanno, because there always seems to be a hole in the bag. Not because I eat them….
- Cut out the “We’ve been BOO’d sign.
- Fold the “You’ve been BOO’d” greeting card (page 2) and tape openings together.
- Include the card and sign when gifting BOO bundles. (You can print the sign and a coupon for Save $2.00 on on ONE (1) 6pk 8oz Cans or TWO (2) 2L and 2 bags of Mars® Candy.)
Wrap some raffata around the brown paper bag and secure it using the duct tape. It gives the broomstick just enough texture so people don’t scratch their heads when they find a brown bag on their porch. Because we all know what people put in brown bags left on the porch…
Quit it. Yes I have. It’s called my craft closet.
Do you have a Harry Potter fan to BOO? If not, here are oodles of other great BOO Kit ideas! Have fun!