This beach ball party has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BringTheTropicsHome #CollectiveBias
We even started a vacation fund!
Renovating the family room did not slow us down. We continued to plan the getaway we all deserved. We could feel the sun on our skin and smell the beach.
And then the kitchen renovation began and quickly consumed our lives. To be honest, I’m not sure if the vacation fund still exists or if it was ‘loaned’ to our kitchen project. At this point, it doesn’t matter because we are chained to the project.
So I got planning a family day that would bring the tropics to our backyard. One day away from the chaos. No construction. No video games. No laptops.
Beach Ball Party Food:
Vegetables. Beach balls. Vegetaballs. Get it?
Yeah, my family didn’t either.
Beach Ball Party Favors:
Treasure Jar Tutorial:
- Some type of container (I used jars from my local dollar store.)
- A variety of small toys and trinkets (shells, balls, etc.)
- Hole punch
- Any type of string that has been collecting dust in your craft closet.
- I hope you had a ball tags
- Fabric squares (I used felt but any type of fabric that is no thicker than felt should work.)
- And the obvious, a sandbox.
Beach Ball Party Activities:
Not to mention, tiny humans are incapable of keeping their towels away from the water and off the ground. Which pretty much eliminated the tropical oasis I had created for our family day.