I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community and they bribed me with money to bring another extra small, extra loud thing into my house as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. You know I wouldn’t bring another tiny terror into my house willingly.
EXTRA SMALL, EXTRA LOUD EXPLAINED
The cat is out of the bag, you know the extra small, extra loud ‘thing’ is Pocket Speaker by Carbon Audio. Who would have thunk it, amiright?
Before we get to the technical mumbo jumbo, let’s talk about how I, the everyday user, put Pocket Speaker through the wringer. Technology has to make my life easier in order for me to endorse it. I could care less if a speaker has the most bangin’ sound on this planet if it doesn’t fit into my everyday life. Why do you think I only use 1 of the 2 undereye concealers purchased from my Sephora visit? They go together; however, 2 is twice the work and I’m not all about extra work.
The hands down coolest surprise ever… cooler than the 360 sound, cooler than the ability to pair two Pocket Speakers together, cooler than the extra small size… was the internal mic!
Oh-Em-Gee, you guys!
Picture this, you are shakin’ your caboose in Victoria’s latest secret and you don’t realize your phone rang because the music is bringing down the house. Unfortunately for you, the person calling wanted to offer you 1 milllllion dollars! (Spoken in my best Dr. Evil voice.)
The music pauses (when synced with your phone) so you can have a conversation! I was all like, “Hello, Charlie!” and he replied, “Hello, Angels!”
Contain yourself, son!
POCKET SPEAKER FROM THE TECHIE:
- Dear Michael- Why should the masses put Pocket Speaker on their Christmas list?
- This is an excellent, easy to use speaker and has the versatility to work with so many devices. This would be a great device for someone on the go, who does not want to have to carry a larger system around with them.
- Dear Michael- Are people buying into the newest trend, only to find out the quality is lacking?
- No, do not let the size fool you, this small package produces excellent sound. The Pocket Speaker produces excellent lows and highs without distortion.
- Dear Michael- Will I find another Pocket Speaker in my stocking because I’ve been such a good girl this year?
- Santa has reached his quota for Apple store visits this year, but I think Valentines day is around the corner…
Oh, and, let’s not forget about how many times I hear ‘the fox song’ during the day. Just because it’s adorable when Michael pulls his hands up to his chin and belts out ‘ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding’ doesn’t mean I want to listen to it on my oh-so-awesome iPad sound system.