If you haven’t tried any of the Godiva spirits you are MISSING OUT! They are expensive but it is the best tasting alcohol I might have ever tasted in my life. It might become an issue if you drink it like chocolate milk though. Who am I kidding? Drink it like chocolate milk because you will be more fun that way!
I had this fantastic idea to make some martinis recently and I came up with a Caramel Coffee Martini and this chocolaty martini! Let’s just say that it was the best kitchen experiment day EVER! Did I mention that I started around 10am? HAHA!
- 1oz White chocolate liqueur
- 1oz Chocolate vodka
- .5oz Caramel Macchiato creamer
- 2.5oz Original Iced Coffee
- Cocoa to rim the glass
- Caramels to garnish the drink
- Put all of the ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake until mixed.
- Pour into a cocoa rimmed glass and garnish with a caramel candy.
The ingredients are simple, it is easy to make and it tastes divine! I promise that you will be pleased and so will your guests if you choose to share. Just take all of the ingredients and mix them in your ice shaker to chill it. Pour it into your cocoa rimmed glass and surf Pinterest while you enjoy a little bit of Heaven.