This is the first summer I truly get to experience the bliss that is summer break as a mom- AKA I can go the entire day without squeezing into pants. Goodbye bedtimes. Sayonara alarms. It’s a beautiful feeling.
A feeling that Michael doesn’t share.
That is… until the day he decides to trade family dinners for minimum wage and girls. I can’t compete with cars, money, and girls. All I’ve got going for me is food and the roof over his head. Mom problems.
Which is why I want to share a winner, winner, chicken dinner with you guys.
Literally. It’s chicken dinner. And one heck of a winner.
MARINADE GRILLED CHICKEN INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 pounds Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs
- In a bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the chicken broth and mustard until smooth.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken 10-12 minutes on each side until the internal temperature reaches 170°
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
Doesn’t that chicken look divine? It was tasty.
And I would make it again in a heartbeat.
I know the day will come when we are no longer ‘cool’ and ‘hip’. Until that day comes, though, our schedule will remain full of grilled meals, campfires, and lightning bugs because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Life is a tricky like that.
I know you know where I shop because I enjoy sharing Instagram pictures of my shopaholic skills, so this goes without saying… buuuuttt, I snagged my Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs at Walmart for a pretty decent value. Who would have thunk chicken thighs were a better value than chicken breasts. Crazy. I must be maturing or something.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.