This MARVEL Avengers birthday party has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BDayOnBudget #CollectiveBias
Welcome! If this MARVEL part doesn’t tickle your fancy, be sure to check out all of the other superhero parties I have put together for you. I’m sure you will find something fantastic!
I think I am alone with this logic, but Michael gets two very different birthday parties when his day of birth doesn’t fall on the day of his birthday party. Between the bounce house, food, and activities for the children, his Saturday soiree will run me right around five times as much as his day of birth party. Five times as much and the stimulation is so intense that he ends up saving his quality interactions for people brave enough to enter the bounce house.
And we all know how well moms do in bounce houses…
Which is why I want to show the interwebz how to throw an intimate shindig that will still fall under the ‘Pinterest worthy’ umbrella for no more than $150. Trust me when I say it is possible.
Budget note: Before we begin, I want you to be aware that your budget will vary depending on the cost of the food items you purchase and the number of guests you invite.
MARVEL Avengers Birthday Party Food:
Budget tip: If you don’t own the purple tape, you will have to allot $4 of your party budget to buy some. You can achieve a similar look with purple paint.
Budget tip: You can save on the bark by trading the gold chocolates for little, yellow chocolates. Yanno, the ones with that one letter and cost about $3 a bag instead of $7.
DIY tip: The round food labels and the small, round Thor came in the room transformation kit that I will talk about in the breakdown at the end of the party plan. The big Thor came in the table decor kit.
DIY tip: My super rad boxes are made out of … wait for it… napkins, glue, and empty shoe boxes! I know, right? It’s pretty straight forward, but I will share the tutorial with you SOON!
MARVEL Avengers Birthday Party Decorations:
- Fold the circles in half.
- Make two small cuts in the circle.
- And slide the paper straw in the holes.
MARVEL Avengers Birthday Party Activities:
- Worksheet to help you plan a budget friendly MARVEL Avengers birthday party.
- Blank worksheet to help you plan a budget friendly MARVEL Avengers birthday party.
- All of the MARVEL party supplies are from the American Greetings line at Walmart.
- All of the prices I used for the budget breakdown are based on the prices at Walmart.
- All you need is one store, my worksheet, and no more than $150. (Less if you are hosting a birthday party for fewer than ten people.)
Do a girl a favor and pin this MARVEL Avengers birthday party!