This MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron Halloween party has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AvengersUnite #CollectiveBias
Fancy seeing you here.
Looking at another superhero party featuring my favorite crew of
gorgeous men protectors.
Wondering how in the world I am going to make this MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron Halloween party different from the 50 bajillion I have shared in the past year.
Take a stroll with me and I will explain.
The entire party was inspired by the movie posters. If I’m fangirling over the Blu-Ray/DVD release of MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron, I’m going to try to recreate the feeling you get when you step into the movie theater. Makes sense, right?
I thought so.
After I found the movie posters, I stumbled upon some wicked awesome wrapping paper for my waters and cake stand. Yeah, I know, duct tape is typically how I dress up my waters, but the wrapping paper saved me a buck… or six.
Since we are on the topic of cash, let’s talk about how easy this party was to put together.
- Step 1: Buy Marvel Chewy Granola Bars.
- Step 2: Pop some popcorn.
- Step 3: Purchase multiple boxes of Marvel snacks containing: fruit snacks, marshmallow treats, and baked snack crackers.
- Step 4: Add Halloween tortilla chips to the mix because… Halloween.
- Step 5: While you’re at the store, grab a few Marvel branded plates and napkins. Kids dig ’em.
- Step 6: It is now possible to purchase Marvel branded ‘Hero Twists’ so, yanno, toss a few in your cart.
- Step 7: This step is more to drive home the Halloween theme, and to prevent people from asking you if you aren’t feeling well because you didn’t go all out with intricate treats. To which you should say, “Marvel is making my job easy with all of their branded goodies, thank you very much.”
I wanted to focus on Vision and Ultron because there really isn’t much out there for them. Keeping with the Halloween theme, I used a coffin cookie cutter for Ultron’s head, and a pumpkin for Vision’s. Ultron’s head works because of his sunken cheeks, and Vision’s head was more because this movie watch party was doubling as a Halloween party.
Note: Vision is not purple. It’s sort of like Gamora’s hair, which is also… not purple. Vision is a red-skinned android that looks purple-pinky red, depending on the lighting.
Remember the wrapping paper I was talking about? I used it to turn an empty shoe box into a cake stand.
Whaddya think? Easy enough for the entire spectrum of party planners?
But wait, that’s not all! You can’t have a Halloween party without costumes!
I think it goes without saying, they had fun with their alter egos.
There were SO many Marvel costumes at Walmart. So many affordable costumes. The biggest issue I ran into was sorting through the Iron Man costumes to find the right one. There’s a difference between Iron Man 3 and MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Trust me. If Michael can pick up on the differences, your child will too.
Be sure to check out all the fun MARVEL character costumes! What are your plans for Halloween?
DO A GIRL A FAVOR AND PIN THIS MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON HALLOWEEN PARTY!