These Mini Sprinkle Brownie Cupcakes were a happy mistake this past weekend. I meant to make another batch of brownie balls because I didn’t get picture of them at Michael’s birthday party but I failed. They sat out too long while I waited for
my slave Michael to go get me more sprinkles and they got too dry. I forgot that Izzie used 2 jars of sprinkles during our cookie day.
These are the basic ingredients for the brownie cupcakes. I wasn’t planning on taking a picture of the recipe because I was making the same thing as last time but a change of plans resulted in eggs and vegetable oil as well. Here’s the skinny on what happened. (Get it? Skinny and brownies! Michael would be proud!)
- I mixed the brownie ball ingredients together.
- I realized I needed sprinkles so I sent Michael to the store.
- By the time he got home the batter was too dry so I added water. Fail! Fail! Fail!
- As I angrily mixed the watery mess in my bowl I decided to add some oil and some eggs for brownies.
So into my mini cupcake pan they went and my fingers were crossed! I used my trusty cookie scoop to make sure they were even. Before I put them in the oven I topped them with sprinkles for some pizzazz.
I had the food set out for the epic fail of a play date that was scheduled and Michael realized that he was tall enough to reach the plate. My Sister and I were just chatting it up and we start hearing, “Smack, smack, smack.”
That little brownie bandit was going to town on the brownie cupcakess! What a stinker!
Mini Sprinkle Brownie Cups
- 1 Box of BC fudge brownies
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbls Karo syrup
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- Mix the wet ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients into the mix and stir until smooth.
- Scoop into a mini brownie pan and top with sprinkles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.